Attempting to set aside some time to play some guitar or time for any hobby for that matter! :)
K-Waves: A musical journey that lasts for hours and goes in waves.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Floor demo work, gettin sick, and where's the time goin!?
Well it's one project after another but it finally caught up with me. Started demoing the kitchen floor which has been a nightmare. I did manage to buy my own birthday present in the process though. I've really wanted a Dremel kit for a long time and the low profile wood cuts I needed to make suited the Dremel just fine. All was going well until bam! Got sick on Saturday and here it is Wednesday, still sick. Ah well, I'm crammin down soup, vitamin C, fruit and anything else healthy to pull out of this. More demo work this weekend in preparation for the Tile to go in. 3 more weeks and we'll have a normal house again! As for the guitar practice, it's been slow going this week as I've been hitting the pillow early every day. Hoping to get back to it this weekend after this cold blows over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment