Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This blog died right after the Dead weekend. What the hell happened?

Not quite sure what happened there. I went to a Dead show back in 2009 and all the sudden I have no hobbies. I started my own business. I had a baby. I am getting more into politics by listening to AM talk radio. I don't smoke my cigars. I bought a fishing license but haven't fished. I got my first IT certification and working on more. I put new strings on my guitar but haven't played. Good mixed with 'aww man' in a blender of life. Chill in 90-degree weather, slowly pour into my brain and enjoy!

I did actually want to use this for my guitar adventures but somewhere along the way the rest of life happened. All good things (and a few bumps in the road) of course but being a guy who needs to 'fire gaze', I need to get back to those hobbies from time to time. I am hoping this week can begin a turning point for that. I have all but given up on computer gaming which for anyone that knows me was a biggie. I still go in and play from time to time but I think I have mentally shut down from that aspect of my life. Chalk it up to getting older I guess and the fact that I have one amazing one-year old to come home and 'wrastle' with.

Karene is getting back to something that she loved to do so I should probably do the same. I'll see if I can begin tonight with a lesson. More to follow...

1 comment: